Since 1994, The Braun Home has provided services to male and female individuals of any age with developmental disabilities who often have complex medical and behavioral needs.
These individuals live in family homes, in quiet neighborhoods, in the charming communities of Fayette and Fulton, Missouri. Both communities provide an array of activities for them to enjoy. Our staff support and encourage our clients to be active members of their communities and live as independently as possible.
of supporting people with disabilities long term, even during challenging behaviors and medical crises.
Committed to Care
- Provider of residential care since 1994
- Many of our clients have been supported for over 15 years
- Currently support over 50 individuals with disabilities.
- 9 bed Group Home with 6 respite beds
- 19+ISL settings, including 2 specialized hearing impaired ISL's
- Provide respite care, personal assistant services, an activity program for older individuals, transportation to workshops and activities as well as community employment opportunities for people with disabilities